Within the “Living Water” campaign, we bring to your attention interesting and useful tips, such as research experiments called: “Unusual experiments with ordinary water”.
Let’s remember simple things that everyone can do:
- close a tap in your kitchen or in your bathroom in time. This can save dozens of liters of water;
- use washing machines or dishwashers when they are fully loaded;
- do not use phosphate (phosphonate) cleansers, because phosphates lead to dangerous “blooming” of rivers, lakes and ponds;
- take a shower instead of a bath;
- turn off water while you brush your teeth;
- use a toilet with two flushing modes;
- do not pollute rivers, lakes, ponds, and springs with household waste;
- do not wash cars on the banks of rivers and lakes!