This wooden church is situated close to the bus station. It was built on the place of the old chapel in 1904.
An iconostasis of XVIII – XIX centuries of an unknown artesian has been preserved there. In 1914, an altar was produced and donated by Ivan and Maria Fylypovychi from Lviv.
There is a two-tier tower at the church yard.